Katie has been a guest speaker for a wide variety of companies and organizations since 2014. She can speak about a variety of business topics and often refers to what she calls the “basics of selling”.
Her experience that she has gained through selling thousands of Girl Scout cookies has taught her how to excel at sales, but it has also taught her how to communicate and interact with customers and audiences alike. Her speeches are motivational and many people have commented on how she is an inspiration to them both personally and professionally. Katie aims to convey how to set goals, believe in yourself and your dreams, and achieve anything you set out to do.
References are available upon request.
Who Katie’s Spoken For
- A.W. Chesterton Company
- Ben E. Keith Company
- Brad Reeser Keller Williams Realty
- Dex Media, Inc.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Oklahoma City Branch
- Girl Scouts of Southeastern New England
- Northwest Oklahoma City Chamber
- Oklahoma Professional Sales Association
- Oklahoma Baptist University – College of Business
- Reflections Dental Care
- Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma